Have you ever found yourself asking these questions?
- Are we making the most of the ICT resources that we already have?
- Are we missing out on something really good that we don't know about?
- Is our school system secure and are our policies based on the latest legislation?
- Are we getting the best information, for us, from our IT supplier?
- Are we making the right ICT investment?
- Who can we trust to best advise us?
With over 25 years experience working within schools and academies, we are best placed to understand the specific requirements and difficulties of your environment. Our Consultants will provide you with best of class ICT advice and management to help you develop technologies and empower staff in their use of existing and future technologies, ensuring positive outcomes for everyone.
However, we still need to learn about your unique school, academy or business setup and your objectives, which is why we offer all first time prospective clients a free consultation, following which we provide a brief report outlining how we feel we can best assist you. Our Consultancy service covers the following areas:
- ICT Security and governance, ensuring school systems are secure and policies are current, based on the latest legislation and guidance
- Advice, implementation and support of the Framework of ICT Technical Support (FITS)
- eSafety guidance and best practices
- Green ICT and recycling
- OFSTED ICT technical health check
- ICT contract and procurement management using government frameworks and best practices to achieve best value
- ICT contract troubleshooting when problems occur
- Software licensing and compliance
ICT Development and Training
- ICT solutions designed to create an effective learning and administration environment for the whole school
- New build ICT design and advice to create a functional learning environment liaising with the appointed building contractor
- Infrastructure review and solutions including documenting for service continuity
- Virtualisation technologies to consolidate organisations hardware footprints
- Optimisation, implementation and support of all LGfL 2.0 services (London Schools) and other regional broadband consortia services e.g. E2BN, SWGfL etc...
- Advising on web technologies and services to fit your environment
- Advising on Management information systems (MIS)
- ICT systems integration and information sharing
- Advising on mobile technologies including management of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD)
- Flexible learning technologies
- Unified communications
- Telephony systems
- Print management systems
- Project management of implementation of any new ICT infrastructure or system/s, including contractor management, overseeing works and producing reports
- Functional training aimed at support and teaching staff, for the recommended products by Levett Consultancy or our partnered companies